JG90Z is one of the most popular wheel loader with grapple attachments of our computer. As early as 2009, we had started our research and design of it. After years of careful innovation and trials, this excavator now shows excellent working efficiency and stable performance, contributing to a wide application in China and Southeast Asia. The grab has a 360° rotation angle, realizing a significant decrease in loading and unloading time and cost of woods, sugarcanes or other similar materials. In addition to this, it also provides a high degree of security and safety and brings abundant social and economic benefits to clients.
Outstanding Features of Wheeled Excavators
1. Flexible and firm grab is utilized.
2. The front axle, rear axle and grab are all designed and developed by ourselves.
3. Main components and parts are welded by robots, ensuring high welding quality.
4. This wheel loader with grapple attachment is designed with a circuit for breaking hammer. It's very convenient and high efficient.
5. We are able to provide OEM service and offer wearing components for our foreign buyers at no charge.
Parameters of JG90Z wheel loader with grapple attachmentRange of operation
|Max radius of capture||6000mm|
|Max opening width of the grab||1250~1500mm|
|Mini opening width of the grab||200~300mm|
|Max bearing capacity||0.5~0.6t|
|Grapple rotation angle||360°|
|Max dumping height||4700mm|
|Radius of gyration||1775mm|
|Ground clearance of counterweight||1060mm|
|Mini ground clearance||200mm|
|Angle of rotation||360°|
|Engine model||YN38GB2/4102 (turbocharged)|
|Working pressure of hydraulic system||19.5Mpa|
|Flow of hydraulic system||110L/min|
|Metering gear pump||2*25ml/r|
|Grapple swing speed||15~30r/min|
|Grade climbing ability||58%/30°|
|Fuel tank capacity||130L|
|Hydraulic tank capacity||110L
Jingli is a wheel loader manufacturer. This kind of wheel loader with grapple attachment is suitable for loading and unloading woods, sugarcanes or other similar materials, with less time and lower cost. We also provide tracked excavator, wheeled excavator, hydraulic drilling rig, and other construction machinery.